Thank you so much for choosing to support veterans and Valemount. We’re excited to have you in Valemount. Please take note of the following information:
- Drink tickets are available for purchase once you enter the gate. We will accept cash and credit cards. No Debit, please. Food vendors will accept cash only.
So, please be prepared.
- Valemount in June is mostly beautiful weather, but sometimes it’s not. Please pack a coat and possible rainwear in case of cool or inclement weather.
- There is no camping or parking available around the airfield. Please plan on staying at one of our authorized lodging providers or campgrounds.
- The event will have shuttles carrying attendees to and from the event from the Valemount Visitor Centre parking lot across Hwy 5 at the light, from the Best Western parking lot, and to Tete Jaune to a parking area to be specified.
- Pets are not allowed at the event. Excluded from this are service animals required for health or safety reasons.
- You must be of legal drinking age in British Columbia (19 years old) to attend this event. No minors will be allowed in.
- If you are deemed to be intoxicated and/or obnoxious, the event and its organizers reserve the right to remove anyone who is intoxicated or affecting the enjoyment of other patrons in a negative manner. If you fail to comply with requests to leave, the authorities will be asked to escort you off the premise.